Entries for the 2024 Blaenau 600 and Epic Women’s Rally are open below.
The entry process will be as below:
- Complete the application form by clicking on ENTER below. You be taken to a secure event entry system, which will also handle entry fee payment.
- All entries to the Blaenau 600 will be checked to ensure we have a safe field of riders. We are keen to have a good spread of ages and speeds of rider – but safety comes before anything else, so the form includes a couple of questions to try and ensure that riders have either experience, or have plans in place to ensure they are prepared for the challenge. The Cross Cartel reserves the right to refuse applications and refund any entry fees paid. All applications from under 18 years olds will be rejected.
- All entries to the Epic Women’s Rally will be also be checked, but given the nature of this semi-supported event it is not expected that riders will have experience of similar events – one of our key aims with the Rally is to offer a half way house to self supported bike-packing events. The main purpose of the checking process is simply to ensure that applicants understand the nature of the event, the equipment they will need to bring along, and the level of support they will receive etc.
- Event Cancellation and Withdrawals: if you subsequently wish to withdraw from the event we are not able to offer any refunds; however entrants can transfer their entry to another person via email to the organisers. Entrants can also withdraw and request that their entry is carried forward to the following year. Entries can only be carried forward once. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances. If the event is cancelled for any reason, including extreme weather or pandemic restrictions, entries will be carried forward to the following year.
- Riders will be required to leave a £50 deposit at registration when collecting their tracker in June. This will be returned when the tracker is handed in or posted back. In the event that the tracker is not returned or is not in good working order, the organisers reserve the right to retain the deposit.
- The event manual and route files will be sent to all riders approximately 7-10 days before the event.
- Sign on, including collection of the tracker and goody bag, will take place at Epic Cycleworks in Ludlow from 9am on Friday 7th June 2024 until the events start on the 8th June.